InfoLinks

RSS

Peas & Rice

I am going to start off by saying.. UNCLE BEN'S Rice, should be the ONLY rice anyone uses... If you are serious about cooking.. I am not a big rice eater unless it is stuff added to it..  I guess that is why I love me some Fried Rice.. lol

I am going to share with you all one of my favorites.. I got this back when I was in Jr High School...  I fell in love with it.. I hope you enjoy too...

3/4 cups of  Uncle Ben's Parboiled Long Grain Rice (long grain is the best kind of rice to get)
3/4 cups of Frozen Green Peas
1/2 sliced Mushrooms ( I don't like steams I use just caps)
1 cup of milk
1 1/2 cup of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup ( Campbell's the Best)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)

Cook the rice 20 minutes (fork the rice to make sure it is fluffy and tender to touch) Then add all the ingredients cover and cook on high for about 3 minutes... Stir and then cook another 3 minutes 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews