InfoLinks

RSS

Summer Recipes I would like to try.... Grilled Scallops & Pineapple


I am a SEAFOOD nut.. I love Seafood.. I wished I lived on the beach just to get the fresh catch.. *I don't like going to the beach though*

Here is a recipe I found in a magazine that I will like to try.. It is summer and we all know that is the grilling season.. So I was going to share with you all some of  ideas for the Summer Barbie... I choose this one cause another favorite of mines is PINEAPPLE.. YUM!

Grilled Scallops & Pineapple

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes

1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
2 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 lb large peeled scallops rinsed and dried
2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar (me I might add both)
2 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
1 medium pineapple cut into chunks (please use fresh pineapple)
You can garnish with cilantro or mint, and  lime zest

In a small bowl, combine oil, lime juice, soy sauce and cayenne pepper; stir to blend.
Add scallops and marinate about 10 minutes.
Brush the pineapple honey or sugar..
Add Scallops on the skewers and place on the grill..Cook and until crust forms.. about 3 to 4 minutes. Turned and then do the same on the other side. The last 3 minutes add the pineapple and sprinkle with cilantro....

The best part one skewer will be around 5 grams of fat...

I will let you know how it turns out.. Enjoy....



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews