InfoLinks

RSS

Another Party Favorite... Purple Rain...

This drink has been a favorite since I made it up.. My friends named it.. I am always trying new ways to serve drinks when we have our get togethers... We named it "Purple Rain".. I tell you it is so  good.. Well if you enjoy sweet, fruity drinks...

Here are the ingredients... (again not good on measurements) This goes in my punch bowl... You can eye how much your container will hold...


  • Welch's Grape Juice
  • Blue Curacao
  • Coconut Rum
  • Pineapple Vodka
  • Simple Syrup
  • Pineapple Juice


Now this is the tricky part... You will only need a half cup of Pineapple Juice and Simple Syrup to taste...

Then in the punch bowl  add ice... If it is too strong always add more juice...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews