InfoLinks

RSS

Ghetto Eggrolls.. Is what I call them (A Party Favorite)

This is a favorite among my friends... I am not taken credit for this recipe... My friend Latonya Owens started this.. I am not sure where she got the recipe from.. Yet I make them too.. I wanted you all to try them out also...

You will need the following items... (note: I am not BIG on measurements... I let you use your eyes and what not)...

1 package of Egg Roll Wrappers
1 .lb of Ground Beef
1 lb bag of Mixed Vegetables
A bag of coleslaw mix
For season to taste any Oriental Sauce.. I use Teriyaki or Sweet Chili Sauce...
Oil for deep frying
side bowl of water...

You will cook the Ground Beef until brown and drain the fat grease.. Then you add the Vegetables.. Once the Veggies begin to cook you will add the slaw and the Sauce..  Once cooked you will being to fill the Wrappers  (according to the wrapper directions.. I normally do 2 tablespoons) .. Once filled and rolled moist the ends with a dab of water. Then you will place them in the deep fryer or deep pan with hot grease..  Fry them until golden brown...

Enjoy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews