InfoLinks

RSS

Sundays... The day for Family and a Good Meal...

On Sunday's especially here in the South Families tend to get together for a good meal... I am one of those firm believers that food and family goes hand and hand.  I love cooking and I love the time I get to spend with those closest to me. Today is Father's Day.. I would like to wish all the Father's in the World a happy day...

My menu today is.. Double Battered Cubed Steak, Yellow Rice, Broccoli Casserole, and Sauteed Squash.. I haven't figured out what type of bread I will be severing.. I am not Big on Bread anyway...

So once everyone gets out of church and head to the house.. I hope that all of them will enjoy the meal I prepared....

This is my cooking thought of the day...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews