InfoLinks

RSS

Salmon Chowder

I am a lover of Seafood. I like to cook it in many ways. My favorite as of yet is this Salmon Chowder. I was at work one day and me and a customer was talking about Salmon. She gave me this Fantastic Recipe.

Salmon Chowder


  • 1 large can of salmon
  • 1/2 c. chopped onion
  • 1/2 c. chopped celery
  • 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
  • 3T. butter
  • 1c. diced carrots
  • 1 c. diced potatoes
  • 2 cups chicken broth
  • 1 1/2 ts. salt
  • 3/4 ts. pepper
  • 1 (13 oz) can evaporated milk
  • 1 can cream style corn

Drain and flake the salmon. Save the liquid. Saute' onion, celery, and green pepper in the butter. Add potatoes, carrots, chicken broth, salt, and pepper and cover and simmer for at least 20 mins. Add salmon, salmon liquid, milk and corn. Then let it cook for about 5 mins.

I tell you this was so good..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews