InfoLinks

RSS

Smothered Steak Sandwich



I made this just for Brunch this morning for a friend.. I just had to share it with you all..
 It was a beautiful photo.. I believe that I might just become a Sandwich Queen... LOL

I am such a BIG FAN of Red Onions.. They smell and gives anything a strong onion flavor.. I <3 me some Onions.. :)

To make this Great Sandwich you will need:

  • Cube Steak
  • 1 Red Onion
  • Sliced Cheese of your choice
  • Butter (for frying the steak, and sauteing the onions...
  • Bread
  • Salt 
  • Pepper.. I used white pepper
  • Garlic Powder

I did an extra beating on the Cube Steak to make the meat more thinner.. Season the meat and put in a hot skillet with butter... Let them brown on both sides.. It shouldn't take no longer than 3 to 5 minutes.. Once cooked take the meat out.. Add a little more butter and put in the onions.. Cooked onions until Caramelized.. 

*My kitchen trick- Get another skillet and heat it up and put your bread in it... Let it toast the sides to a pretty brown.. Once the showing side is nice and golden.. Add a little butter and flip the bread over... Let the butter heat up for a few seconds..*

Once the bread is ready.. Just pile it on...  This was a very good sandwich...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Reggie said...

This sounds really really good.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews