InfoLinks

RSS

Sweet Potato Salad (Yams)..


This is one of my FAVORITE sides...  I had it before at my job..  I looked up the ingredients.. So one day I made it MY WAY.. I got to tell you all.. It was better than what I got at the store.. 
Family Loves it!! Yumm Yumm!

  • 5 to 6 medium Yams
  • 2 chopped Celery stalks
  • 1 medium chopped Red Onion
  • 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Pimento
  • 8oz of Sour Cream
  • 2/3 cup of Dukes Mayonnaise
  • 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
  • 2 teaspoons of Paprika
  • 2 dashes of Salt
  • 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder

Peel and cut the Potatoes into quarter size chunks and boil them until tender (not) mushy..
While the potatoes are cooking.. Chop and mixed all the other ingredients together.. 

When the potatoes finish drain and let them cool.. 
After they cool add them to the mixture.. 
This serves about 6 to 7 people..

* I always estimate the measurement.. I do it to my liking of taste*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews